Pollon Art offers tailored services for collectors, institutions, interior designers and corporate entities looking to enter the Aboriginal art market or expand on their existing collection.
Known for her discerning eye and considered approach, Miriam Grundy offers clients independent and strategic advice on acquiring works and how to best capitalize on their collection.
Through an impeccable network of primary and secondary market dealers, agents, exhibiting galleries and community art centers throughout Australia, Miriam offers clients the most up-to-date knowledge and informed insights on how and what to collect.
The Pollon Art experience is about supporting clients to make informed decisions that will see not just diversity, but value and longevity added to their art collections.
Pollon Art provides a comprehensive service to both casual and established collectors, corporate entities and institutions for:
- Advice on, and active acquisitions of Aboriginal art, including paintings, barks, sculpture, ceramics, objects and artifacts, including acting as confidential buyers agent.
- Comprehensive research, condition reports and current market appraisal on prospective acquisitions in both primary and secondary markets.
- Research and facilitation for private and public commissions.
- Sourcing artworks for site-specific locations, with a focus on working with architects and interior designer to realize client’s briefs.
- In situ art curation for new and existing artworks, informed by the aesthetic and critical objectives of the space.