Pollon Art offers tailored services for collectors, institutions, interior designers and corporate entities looking to enter the Aboriginal art market, or expand upon and refine their existing collection.
Known for her discerning eye and considered approach, Pollon Art Director, Miriam Grundy, offers clients independent and strategic advice on acquiring works and developing meaningful and relevant collections. Through an impeccable network of primary and secondary market dealers, agents, exhibiting galleries and community art centers, Pollon Art gives clients the information and insight they need to make informed decisions.
Pollon Art provides comprehensive advisory services covering:
- Acquisitions of Aboriginal art, including paintings, barks, sculpture, ceramics and objects, including acting as buyers agent for private sales and auctions.
- Developing a collection rationale and strategy and research analysis on prospective acquisitions.
- Advising on and actioning the deaccession of works of art and acting as vendor's agent.
- Sourcing works of art according to brief for architects and interior designers.
- Curatorial advice and installation of works of art for exhibition in public, corporate or private spaces.
- Research, facilitation and project delivery for commissioned works of art.